Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Mouse and Flower

Hi all, I am here to share a card made using a new and super cute Mouse and Flower stamp from the Wild Rose Studio.


I followed last weeks fabulous Sketch Saturday layout, I didn't have time to join in but still loved the sketch so I used it as the starting point for my card. 



My friend is in hospital, quite poorly, at the moment so I made this card for her. She is a carmaker too so I tried to make it as perfect as possible ;-) finishing the inside to make it a little bit extra special.


Thanks for looking, please leave me a comment so I know that you passed by ;-)

Challenges:
Corrosive   Nature/Animals
ABC       L    Lots Of Layers
Shopping Our Stash   A Stitch In  Time
TTCRD   Anything Goes





Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x
SaveSave

9 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Very pretty card, great take on the sketch, Thanks for playing along with the "a stitch in time" challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, what a lovely card. Love Hazelxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Very sweet and oh so pretty. I have several of the items...maybe casing

Aileen said...

This card is so pretty, she will love it. The mouse is so cute, the layers perfect.

Patty Sue 2 said...

What a lovely way to brighten someone's day! Thank you for joining our fun at ABC CHALLENGE! Good-luck and I hope we see your lovely work again!

Mimi said...

What a sweet card... this will certainly lift your friend's spirits. Thank you for sharing at SOS. Sending positive thoughts to your friend...

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my gosh!! I love mice images and this one is just over the top adorable. Your friend surely felt a lot better as soon as she opened the envelope.
Love the stitched dies, must get me some!!
Thank you for sharing at Shopping Our Stash, hope you join us again soon.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Leslie Miller said...

This is so sweet and pretty! The mouse is adorable and I love the beautiful flowers. Very soft and lovely. I saw it linked at Shopping Our Stash and had to come take a closer look.

Haideelum said...

Hola Lorraine, yo creo que a tu amiga le va a encantar esta tarjeta por varias razones, una es que esta hecha con mucho amor, otra razón es que esta hermosísima, llena de colorido que seguro le levantará el ánimo. espero que pronto este mejor.

Hello Lorraine, I think that your friend is going to love this card for several reasons, one is that this made with much love, another reason is that this beautiful, full of colorful sure you raise the mood. I hope that soon this better.
Thank you for participating with us in CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG!
DT Haideé Corrosive Challenge Blog
haideelum.blogspot.mx