Sunday, January 10, 2016

Simon Says Stamp 'Stitched Heart Collage'

How are you all on this lovely sunshiny Sunday? I am here to share a card made using a brand spanking new  'Stitched Heart Collage'  Die from Simon Says Stamp. 


As you know I do love shakers and since I got a new Fuse Tool I am totally addicted! I watercolored the background using  Festive Berries Distress Ink and left to dry before cutting out the hearts. I made a pocket of sequins, using the Fuse and used my new Minc Machine to silver foil a die cut 'you. 



Thanks for looking! This is the gorgeous die set,isn't it lovely :-)



Challenges:
Crafting When We Can   Something New ( the die and the minc machine)
Pile It On   Your first Initial 'L' for 'Love'
Crafty Friends Challenge   Use Something New
Just Us Girls   Metals   I used Silver Foil and Silver Sequins
Brown Sugar    Anything Goes





Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

13 comments:

Tina said...

Beautiful...love the details...thanks for sharing at pile it on

Tina
dt

Elizabeth Hart said...

Very pretty card - love the multiple hearts in the shaker. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Janeen said...

It's beautiful. Love to see shaker ideas. It's so out of my realm and I appreciate those who enjoy making them.

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love the stitched heart collage, and what a great shaker it makes! Love your touches of silver too. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Visiting from seeing your wonderful card at Pile it On challenge. Like the heart die. Like the shaker card style.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your second card with Crafty Friends 'Use Something New' Challenge... Your shaker card is beautiful and I really like your new die... happy new year and good luck in the challenge, Diane Louise (DT) xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Lovely and hearty shaker card...Thanks for sharing it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love this and will sorta have to case when I'm well again. I love my fuse tool also. Thank you for such wonderful ideas!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

What's not to like about this! I love this beautiful shaker card! That die is so cool and I love your watercolor background, too. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Alexandra said...

Hi Lorraine love this card ! Shaker cards are my fav and pink is one of my absolutly fav color ! Simply gorgeous!
Have a great day! Hugs!

Crafty Pearly said...

What a gorgeous make. Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar. Hugs Traci DT xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun shaker card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

Poppet said...

A great card Lols, love the watercolouring and you've given me a fabulous idea on how to use a load of sequins and party words I was given. Loving the simplicity of the faux stictching around your card.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx