Saturday, October 3, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Circle Loops ;-)

Happy World Cardmaking Day!!!

The challenge this week on the Less Is More Challenge is a Jewel Colour theme and my October 'Here's Looking At You' Card Kit  sprung to mind immediately! PERFECT! ;-)

My jewel colour is Garnet, so the R39 Copic Marker says ;-)


In case you were wondering whether or not to buy the Circle Loops, then maybe this will clinch it for you ;-) I just LOVE it and know that I will probably wear this one out and have to buy another ;-)

 I used a Misti Tool so that I could stamp the heart using Memento Ink, colour the sections and then re-stamp with Versafine Black Ink and then emboss. This prevents the gold embossing becoming discoloured by the pens and also gives a more crisp finish. 

I sprayed the background using Gold Shimmer Spritz and also glittered some of the sections using a Wink Of Stella Pen.


and this is the kit !! Isn't it GORGEOUS!! :-)


If you haven't made a subscription to receive the monthly kits, you might want to think of doing it! They are always fabulous and they sell out so quickly, you wouldn't want to miss out ;-)





This time next week I will be all packed and ready for a trip to the US!! I am going to the Simon Says Stamp CREATE event, arriving a little earlier so I get to hang out with the team and help with the kitting :-D SO EXCITED!! Is anyone going to be there?? 



Challenges:
Less Is More  Jewel Colours
Alphabet    'Q' is for Quick and Simple 
Everybody Art    Circles 



Hope you all have a great weekend :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

14 comments:

Cazro said...

A beautiful CAS card, I do love the stamped heart it's gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT.

Doreen said...

Love the fab design,just gorgeous.xxx

Kathyk said...

Lovely faceted heart make

Kathyk

Clarissa Schupp said...

Great card, thanks for sharing at EAC.
hugs Clarissa

Debs said...

Good morning Lols - still playing catch up with all my lovely crafty friends since the wedding last week and having my little visitor to stay whilst Mum & Dad are on Honeymoon.
You have some gorgeous makes since my last visit and this is no exception.
Super stylish design - love the Circle Loops die - might just have to have that one lol!!!
Looks like a miserable day weather wise so that's a good reason to stay inside and catch up and then a little playtime in my little crafty haven - I have missed it so much lol!!!
Have a fabulous day.
Debs xx

Chrissie said...

This is absolutely fabulous Lols, the colours, image, design... all superb!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Stunning, striking and simply fabulous Lols!
Love the colours and awesome design and thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

janelle winchcole said...

Hi Lorraine, yet another wonderful card. I certainly can see why you'd wear it out with over use. Anyone would be extremely happy to be receiving this card. Janelle x

Sid said...

Fab card, love your colours !!

Ankie vd Polder said...

Gorgeous card. Great colors. Have a nice day, Ankie

Neets B said...

This is fabulous, Lols. Perfect design and colours for our challenge and I can see why you love those loops, they look so versatile. Great tip about embossing after colouring too.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Neets B said...

This is fabulous, Lols. Perfect design and colours for our challenge and I can see why you love those loops, they look so versatile. Great tip about embossing after colouring too.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Jenny Colacicco said...

Stamping in memento before restamping to emboss (post colouring) is pure genius. Pure pure genius. I've always been annoyed by how nice copic colouring can look inbetween embossing until it wrecks the embossed lines themselves. I love the card - saw it on the Less is More site today - congrats. It's a beautiful kit so I can't believe I've not cracked it open yet!! You really did a great job on this.

stampwithsandy said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, and I love those circle loops! I've never seen them before but they are going right in my cart. Just last night I was trying to do the loopy thing with thread but I'm such a spaz and it never looks right. Thanks so much for the beautiful inspiration, Lorraine!