Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit Card

Happy Tuesday :-)  This week over on the Papertake Weekly our dawny has made us one of her fabulous sketches to follow,,, or you can choose a previous one ,, tis up to you :-)

I love the recent July Kit from Simon Says Stamp, the papers and puffy stickers are fabulous !

and here is a card made using mainly the products that came in the box :-)



I stamped a sentiment onto the typewriter paper and then used a powder tool to neutralise the sticky on the back so I could pop it up with pop dots.



and this is the sketch !  Love this one Dawny :-)



We are sponsored  by the lovely people over at Simon Says Stamp so a fabulous voucher on offer for one lucky person :-) WOO HOO !!


Challenges
Penny's Paper Crafty ,,,, Fave Embellishments (puffy stickers)
Crafting From the Heart ,,,, Anything Goes
Everybody Art ,,,, Postage Stamp ( I used a XOXO postage stamp sticker )
Fan-Tastic Tuesday ,,,,, Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays ,,, Anything Goes




Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

10 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

Sharon said...

This is fab Lols. Love the typewriter and gorgeous papers.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Marjorie said...

Lovely card Lols, great take on the sketch and I really like how the envelopes make a lovely border..
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Debs said...

Fab card Lols - love the envelope border :o)
I too loved this sketch.
Thanks for the congrats on weight loss so far - I know what you mean about the pizzas in Rome though - they are scrummy :o)
Debs xx

Christine said...

Wow Lols love this fresh clean colours & great design, what have you used for the envelops border plz?

smiles Christine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so classy, what a great card, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

Jeni said...

Love, love, love this! Great happy mail. ~jeni :)

somethingcraftybydottie said...

you always have such great cards You seem to be so sweet in every way and Yes I did submit to be one of your New DT's I got my card kit yesterday and as always I love it can't wait for the new one . God Bless
Luv Dottie
keeping my fingers crossed

Anonymous said...

cute card love the typewriter too! hugs me x

Nadja said...

Love your message card. Thanks for joining us at EAC.
Hugs, Nadja