Wednesday, November 27, 2013

ABC Christmas 'X' for out of the BoX

Hi all, I hope all is well with you and hope your Christmas preparations are now in full swing :-) I have my puddings steaming on the stove and am listening to Michael Buble so am getting right into the spirit of things, and so early in the morning ! :-)

This week it's Michelle's turn to choose the theme over on the ABC Christmas Challenge ,,,,,

'X'for Out of the BoX' 

so we would love to see your non-square creations!  

 We have two fantastic sponsors for this challenge:



Prize: 2 Shape EZ templates of winners choice. 




Prize: 2 Digi images of winners choice.

I went for a super quick and easy option and made a cracker on my Silhouette Cameo :-)

I cut it out of plain white card then used a new Simon Says Stamp Snowflake Stencil and some Stormy Sky Distress Ink to create the design. I then spayed with shine and it looks really fab and shimmery IRL :)


Thanks for looking, the DT have made some fabulous creations for you to see so please hop on over to the challenge blog to see them.

Apologies if I didn't get to your blogs for the last challenge, I have sore fingers and typing is a PITK ,,, pain in the knuckles :-(

Challenges :
Ribbon Carousel ,,, Holidays and Celebrations + spooled item
Craft Dee BowZ,,,, AG with a Handmade Bow
Creative Cutting ,,,, Not a Card + SVG 
Sugar Creek Hollow ,, Tags or Boxes 
Totally Papercrafts ,,, Add a Bow 






Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

8 comments:

Donna Maligno said...

Such a pretty package! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge!

scrappymo! said...

Wh at a great idea!
I like to make my own too as you can customize them that way!
Your cracker is excellent.

Glittertastic said...

This is fabulous - so much better to make your own and add your own presents. Thanks for joining us at this week's Totally Papercrafts challenge

Sharon
x

Annette said...

Wow Lols, this is GORGEOUS

Dorte said...

Super pretty cracker, Lols, take care of you poor arms/fingers,
hugs Dorte

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous cracker x

mags said...

A lovely christmas cracker Lorraine.
Mags
x

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful cracker! I would hate to ruin it by opening it...lol!
Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!
Cindy
DT Leader