Thursday, October 4, 2012

Crafty Ribbons ,,, Anything BUT Square Challenge Reminder :-)

Hi all :-) I hope you’re all fit and well and managing to get crafty !!  :-)

The theme over on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge is 

Anything BUT Square  :-)

And if you join in you ‘could’ win THIS fabby prize ! :-)

challenge 29

I used this gorgeous new stamp from the Wild Rose Studio  called Nativity Play.




I coloured with copics and inked the edges with stormy sky and vintage photo distress inks. I  used Spellbinders Grand Circles and Grand Scalloped Circles to make the shape and  the papers are from My Minds Eye.  I used a paper distresser on all the edges and added star dust and platinum stickles. The lovely Organza Swiss Dots Ribbon is from the Crafty Ribbon Store.




Thanks for looking :-) Several of the DT have made creations for the reminder so please hop on over to the challenge blog to see them :-)



Challenges :
Crafting for All seasons ,, Costumes/Dress Up
Created With Love ,,, Christmas

15 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Squirrel x said...

This stamp, and its companion one, are my favourites for this Christmas, and it is looking mighty fine on your gorgeous card Lols! Love the colours and that wonderful scalloped shape. Brilliant as always. Hugs Sxx

Doreen said...

This is just so gorgeous Lorraine,such a lovely image and details.xxx

Penny said...

What a sweet Christmas card--love the image, the papers, the shape, the distressing and the subdued colors! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sue said...

Fabulous card Lols,love the image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.
X

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine. I love the cute image and the colours are so beautiful

Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

What a fabulous creation Lorraine a super stamp well done, thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons Challenge this week Hugs Elaine

downrightcrafty said...

I love the shaping on this one really draws the eye to the image and love the blue stripes
Hugs Kate xx

Lady Bug Stampers said...

what a wonderful card, love the cut of it too and the image is sweet. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Created with love challenges.
Linda

Scrappin Mama said...

Gorgeous!! Love the image and shaping of the card!! Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges..
LisaO

Crafty Moni said...

What a sweet card! I love your coloring and the image is precious.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

cebelica said...

I love, love, love this. I absolutely love brown and blue together and then you also used this cute image and the dotty ribbon. Perfect combination. :) Hugs! xx

Unknown said...

I really want it many exciting sites. you can take a look my website: http://www.dailydeal-shoes.com, Jeremy Scott Shoes

Loz said...

this is gorgeous!! love, love the image! Ooh, and I just ordered the October SSS card kit - thought I'd see if I like it before joining for each month... which I know I will be hehe :)

Anne said...

I've had a lovely mooch around your blog Lols, wish I'd time to comment on every card ...you have some amazing work xxx