Saturday, October 1, 2011

Time to Stamp, Stamp, Stamp ,,,,,and join us on the Simon Says Anything Goes Challenge :-)

Good Afternoon all :-) Did you know that today is National Card Making Day ?? ,,, it should be international card making day ,, but never mind we can hijack it :-)

Don’t forget that on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge we have an Anything Goes ( plus optional brads) theme this week and are trying to reach the magic 1,000 ,, please link EVERYTHING you make and you might just win a $50 spree to the fabby Simon Says Stamp Superstore !! :-)

I decided to down tools and hide away in my craft room for a couple of hours to make a card just for fun :-) I bought this adorable Changito Stamper recently and what better day than today to give him an outing :-)





I followed the fab sketch on the Sweet and Sassy Stamp Challenge. I coloured the image with copics and paper pieced a few of the papers laying about on the table. I used Chocolate Chip card for layering and the lovely DP are from a Basic Grey Indie Bloom paper pack. I used a Lawn Fawn Alphabet set and added a few Kaiser Crafts gems ( that were a free gift from Simon Says Stamp) The buttons and ribbon were in my messy drawers and I used a little twine too.





Thanks for looking :-) I really appreciate your comments so please leave me one before you rush off Smile

Challenges :

Sweet and Sassy ,,,, Sketch

Stampin for the Weekend ,,, What a Cutie

4 Crafty Chicks ,,,, Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday ,,,, Animals



19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Lols; brilliant image!! xx

Kirsty said...

Hi such a fun card ! Love it every bit !!! Kitty :D

xxxtglxxx said...

Cute card and I love the warm zingy orange colours.

hugs

xxalisonxx

PS, I have entered the SSS challenge twice, so good luck for getting past the 1k mark! :)

Juls said...

so cute!! Love the added buttons!! Hugs Juls

Tracey said...

This really is cute Lorraine & I love the colours :)
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown said...

Aww this is so cute, love the colours you used, so bright and fun.. so are you coming to live in Malta? Msida is where my mum used to live, it would be nice to meet up xx

Deb said...

gorgeous card Lols, love the cute image!
many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week,
have a great weekend, Debxx

Leanne said...

Wonderful job, thanks for playing our Anything Goes Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! TFS!

Kat said...

Great card Lols, what a fun image.

Kat xx

Jen W. said...

What a perfect day to break out Changito! Love the special touches of paper piecing and glitter on your card!

Jacee said...

Love the bright colours on this one Lorraine, lovely!
Hugs Jacee

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lorraine,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Lorraine. That image is just perfect! Who can say no to stamp, and more stamp? The paper-piecing is fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

Tindaloo said...

such a cute card and image! luv your colors on this :)

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous! i appreciate your creativity i like it...
Plastic card printing
Plastic cards

Unknown said...

Hi Lor, thanks for your comment again :) Yes I lived in Msida... convenient it is but definitely can't compare to Gozo... would be so nice to meet up.. and so exciting :) this is my no 99872128 or email me whenever you like. Hugs xxx

Lynne in NI said...

What a cutie, just perfect for your stamping friends!

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and love the colours....thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog,much appreciated.
Wendy xx

Anonymous said...

te ehhehee mega cute! love it x