Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WOYWW :-)

I haven't joined in WOYWW for ages ,,, Wednesdays are a busy day for me and I don't usually have the time ,,, but I intend to make it a point every week from now on ,,,, :-) I do love having a snoop around other peeps crafty places and know that I am not the only oine who lives in a complete mess !!! My excuse is that if I tidy up then my mojo goes too ,,, well ,, it MIGHT !!! ,, so not gonna risk it !! :-)


Well ,, my new bit of fabby kit is right there ,,, an air compressor !! I LOVE it ,, I was REALLY brave and turned it on although I did use a copic that I had 2 of just in case I blew it up :-) Can you see what I am about to work on ,, can you guess what challenge that will be for lol :-) oohh and my fabby new ATG gun !! no more cards falling to bits !! YAY !!



Do you like me new mug ?? , it says 'HOLLYWOOD' on it ! ,, I bought that in the gift shop at the hotel we stayed at for the CHA ,, It is HUGE and perfect for my tea :-)

OK ,, have to make a card and then will come and have a snoop around your desks soon too :-)

bye for now :-)



19 comments:

Victoria said...

it is fab desk and is that a new HM i see of a little mouse jumping on lilacs? Love the cup of tea but i would have thought you would have had a house mouse one!

Karen said...

A lovely creative desk, thanks for sharing.
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #58

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
lovely creative desk, bet you have some fun with that compressor, fab mug, ohh all them lovely copics, have good day hun, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Chelle said...

Cool on the compressor..can't wait to see what you create with it.
103

Helen said...

Love your desk - great HM stamp!

Jennie said...

Wowee look at all those shiny markers
Loving the mug too!

xx

sandra's crafty corner said...

wowzers look at all thoise pens yummy,
hugs sandra 136

Nicky said...

Love your mini compressor look forward to see what you do with it - or to see a blown up pen lol ~ Nicky no.9

Anonymous said...

Great to finally see your desk Lols, obviously you're getting ready for the new HM&F Monday challenge!! My card for the current challenge is still just a coloured in image unfortunately, but I still might get to it before it closes!!

Hugs
Brenda 89

Sue from Oregon said...

Hey lols...love hearing about your new loot. I have a mini copic spray thinga majig, but have not really play with it much yet...I will look forward to your inspiration!

Chrissie said...

I'd love to see that compressor is action!
Hope you enjoyed the CHA
Chrissie

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

hi there Loz ( call my friend Lorraine that so being extra cheeky here),
I am not the only one turning green at all those delicious markers let alone the eternally sweet house mouse stamp, it reminds me I must simply use my rose one and make a few cards for my equally nutty rose/house mouse friends.
I had to buy a house mouse bag from UK and would have the House-mouse mouse pads they have at Joanna sheen too but already have super cool one from Scotland which I love.. cant use two!
Thanks for popping over and happy WOYWW!
Shaz in oz.xx

okienurse said...

WOW love the big mug on your desk. I have that HM stamp but have only used it once. I need to get busy with some challenges. Thanks for sharing.

Vickie

Susan said...

I want an air compressor too! I am so envious! Love your blog background. A large mug for tea is a definite must have! Can't cope with prissy little tea cups (although I have lots of antique ones) they are cute to look at but I always need more than one cup!
Thanks for visiting.
Susan xxox #24
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

Leonie said...

oooh your desk is full of treasures! thankyou for sharing
xxx fairy leonie #21

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I am curious to know how you use that compressor and what you can create with it.

Tash Daly said...

Can't really see your mug, but I looooove your copic collection!! I am so envious!! :-)

Carola Bartz said...

Love your desk, it looks so nicely busy!

America said...

Ok, I want to help you out here. SO just send me ALL of those wonderful sets of COPICS off to the right cuz it looks like they are in your way of that delicious cup of coffee. OK? :) heheeh!