Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Card for Daniel

I made this card for a special 13year old boy called Daniel :-) His mum is Claire aka Crafty C's Crafting Library I hope he likes it !!

I followed the fab sketch on the Sugar Bowl Challenge , it is ages since I joined in but I am going to make it a point from now on ,,, I have lots of lovely Sugar Nellies and I need to ink them up more often !! :-)



This is Luca ,, I just went to the Funky Kits website and couldn't find a link for this stamp but am sure he will be there somewhere :-) I coloured him with Copics and inkled the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink. The papers are Basic Grey Oliver paper pad. The button is also from Basic Grey and I used a music note eyelet. For the sentiment I used a Spellbinders ribbon tag and a Simon Says Stamp sentiment.



Challenges :

Sugar Bowl ,,, Sketch with option of One for the Boys
Crafty Calendar ,,,, Autumn Birthday,, Happy 1st Birthday to you :-)
Crafty Emma Store ,,,, Buttons and Bows
Simon Says Stamp on the PCP ,,,, Buttons Galore
The Stamp Man ,,,, Cards for Men
Cards for Men ,,,, Birthday (thanks for choosing me in the top 3 last week :-))
Cupcake Craft ,,,, Boys and their Toys ,, closes in 25 mins ,,,, better be quick !!!!

thanks for looking ,,,, have to rush ,,,,,, :-)


12 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lorraine,
He will love this fabulous card I'm sure. Fantastic boy image and colouring.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

Another fab card Lols and just perfect for a boy. I think you live in your craft room!! xx

Anonymous said...

another lovely card hunny, love the ribbon and the colours, Samantha :0)

Lynne in NI said...

COOL card Lols! I always think teenager (and especially teenage boys) are the hardest cards to make!

cheryl said...

oh hun I am doing something for him too and this is just amazing he wil just love it sure of that,hugs cheryl xxx

Alison said...

Great card! Love how the colours work together and how the inking softens the edge. Thanks for playing along at Cards for Men.
Hugs, Alison x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Lols, such fab colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

super card, great image, I have this too and your papers are perfect with it. janex

Tiets said...

This is really lovely!!! thank you so much for joining the sugar bowl.
hugs Tiets

CraftyC said...

Oh Darn Lorraine, I've peaked. Daniel will love this and green is his favourite colour to. Popped by to say thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge and am now going to erase any recollection of ever being here ROFL!!!
Hugs
Clairexx

Vicky said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card for Daniel & I'm sure he will love it, its an awesome card & the image totally rocks.
Thank you for joining us at CES Challenges this week hope to see you again.

Hugs Vicky xx

Gayle said...

Hi Lorraine

Such a gorgeous creation...I do love that stamp (might need to fish him out again!)
Thank you for playing in The Sugar Bowl, and we hope to see you again soon!
Luv'n'Hugs
Gayle x