Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Simon Says ,,,,,,, Martine's Sketch :-)

Thanks for all your fabulous entries to our Tutti Frutti Challenge ,, some yummy creations there !! :-)

This week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge our lovely teamie Martine has made us a fabulous sketch to follow :-)

As usual Heidi is offering one lucky entrant a trolley dash around her Simon Says Stamp store to the value of $25 !! and she will pay the shipping costs too :-)



For my card I used my lovely new Tilda ,,, isn't she beautiful ! :-) this one is called 'Wish Granted Tilda' :-) I coloured her with copics and glittered her skirt and shoes ,, well ,, Princesses have to have a sparkly dress ,, tis compulsory :-) The papers are Magnolia too from the Fairytale collection ,, pretty :-) I also used some white glitter card and white/blue coredinations ,, a stip of this was embossed using a star folder. I made the flower using a Tim Holtz Tattered floral Die, you can see a tutorial made by Christina here One little tip I would add is that if you use watercolour card the petals are not torn so easily ,, especially if you use the narrow petaled die :-)

























The oval shapes were cut using a Spellbinders nestie and the lovely heart border is made using a Martha Stewart punch. I finished off with a few Kaiser Craft gems and a Princess charm ,, the ribbon was in my drawer :-)

























The DT have made some gorgeous cards for you to see ,, so hop on over to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog to see them :-)

Thanks for your lovely comments ,, I do appreceiate you taking the time to leave them for me and I LOVE reading them xx



16 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lorraine,
this gorgeous card has everything. It is just stunning.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Lols .. I love this Tilda and fab sparkle.
Hugs
Cathy xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Lols, love it.
luv
Debby

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card Lols!! Hope you are well. Hugs Anesha

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous colours and details.
Hugs Emma x

Marcea said...

Beautiful card sweetie, I love this sweet, sweet Tilda! Fab sparkle and such a perfect charm! Hope you have a wonderful day
-x-

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is gorjuss, I love the way you have coloured her in, Hazelxox

Lorraine said...

aww this is so adorable love the glitter and your right the sketch is great xx

Crystal said...

AWWW Lorraine she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE all the sparkle...this looks amazing sweetie!

Riet said...

So wonderful card Lorraine,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mephisto said...

Hi,
your Card is so sweet hun!
Fab image.
Hugs
Domi

Christine said...

Hi Lols shes a proper Princess goegeous blue colour combo..stunning creation.

Hugs Christine xx

Sue said...

Hi Lols
aww gorgeous card, luv all the sparkle, beautiful papers & embelis, stunning creation hun, sue.x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Another gorgeous creation, Lols!! I just love this image and all the glitter you added...gotta love the BLING!! The charm and flower are gorgeous also!! :)

Thanks for yet another AWESOME Simon Says Stamp Challenge inspiration!

*mwah*
Steph

Jo Nevill said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Lols. Tilda looks so beautiful in her sparkly dress. Love your flower too !

Hugs,

Jo xx

Heather said...

Hi Lols, was having trouble commenting on Wednesday, now I'm going round seeing where they are and where they aren't - if you know what I mean.
Just beautiful, love the colours, papers, embellies, but most of all the gorgeous Tilda in her glittery dress and shoes.
hugs Heather xx