Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Peggy Love's Vintage Easter Contest :-)



I have made this card to enter a fabulous Contest on the Peggy Loves Vintage blog. To enter you need to download and print this gorgeous bunny image and then make whatever you like :-) Easy !! :-) The image printed facing the oposite direction on my printer ,, I have no idea why !! All the DT girls did it right !! :-)

The spotty paper is from a Wild Rose Studio paper pad and I used a strip of red from basic Grey too. The scalloped border was made using an SU punch. The flower is Prima , sprayed with pearl glimmer mist and the glimmer dots ribbon were from my stash. The bow was made using a bow easy ,,, fab gadget ! :-)

There is a lovely insert that you print to pop in your card too ,, I have used it but forgot to take a piccy :-) It is lovely though ,, you can see it on the Peggy Loves Vintage blog. It finished the card off perfectly ! :-)

This is a piccy of the fabulous prize on offer but you have to be quick the competition closes on Friday !!!! :-)



I hope you all join in :-)


15 comments:

DeeDee said...

OMG! How adorable! I am so loving your style! Glad you joined in girlie! HUGS!

Marcea said...

so sweet Lols, love this little bunny!
-x-

Crystal said...

AWWW Lorraine this is just fabulous, love love this vintage style creation...AWESOME!

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww gorgeous card, lovely cute image, lovely papers & embelies, sue,x

Chris (catt871) said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I love that bunny, reminds me of an Easter decoration we had at our house when I was a kid!!!!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, Lols!! I love it! Your papers and colors are perfect with this adorable bunny! Gorgeous card, hun! Thanks so much for playing along with us!
hugs!!
Sharon

papertrails leaver said...

what a beautiful card! I love the reds and pinks!

Liz Corrigan said...

Such a lovely card, and that bunny is just soooo cute. Rosie x

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Oh how sweet! Love all the glimmer and shine and the reds just set it off. Great Card! Thanks so much for playing along.

Mandy said...

Lols this is adorable, such a sweet image and fab colours and sparkle.
Thanks so much for your lovely comment hunny, I really appreciate it
hugs Mandy xx

~JulieH~ said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous! I love your colours and design and the lovely glittered bow you've given the adorable bunny! Thank youso much for joining in the contest!
Hugs
Juliexx

Mina said...

oh wow Lorraine that image is just gorgeous, perfect Easter card
Mina xxx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dulcie said...

Lovely card :-) The red and pinks you picked go together so well for the vintage look, glad you found the polka dot papers useful! Dulcie xx

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! This is so so SWEET! Love the glitter and those gorgeous flowers. It will be a very lucky someone who will receive this card. Thanks for entering and best of luck! xxD