Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Funky Fairy's Challenge ;-) Jilly's Sketch :-)

The theme this week on the Funky Fairy's Challenge is to follow the fabulous sketch by Jilly, isn't it lovely !! :-)




The usual rules apply, you must use at least one Funky Fairy Papercrafts image or paper download to enter :-) There are lots of free gorgeous papers to download on the Blog Of Inspiration
so you can try before you buy :-)








For my card I used a brand new paper download called A Lil Bit of Happy This set is just gorgeous and I think is just perfect for all the gorgeous angel stamps out there ! I will be using this ALOT !! :-) I also used some 'Dot's are Distressing' paper to paper piece the dots on the toadstool :-)

As you can see I used one of Janet's lovely Pink Gem images, this one is called Sprinkles on Toadstool,, gorgeous eh !! :-) I also used some Mushrooms from the Simon Says Clear Stamps MUSHROOMS GROW TOGETHER Exclusive Set!

The images were coloured with copics and I used lots of glitter :-) I LOVE glitter LOL
The sentiment is from Simon Says Clear Stamps SENDING SUNSHINE Exclusive Set now for those of you who haven't got this set yet, WHY NOT !! It's a fabby sentiment set,,, my fave :-)

I hope you all take the time to enter our challenge :-)
Please leave me a comment too :-) I do appreciate them !!! :-)

Luv
Lorraine x x x

12 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Great tall card Lorraine, fabby image, I too have some of these!

cheryl said...

this is great hun fab image too lots love cheryl xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lorriane,l love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Beryl K said...

Brilliant card
Beryl x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun what a simply sweet card this is love those pink gem images and the fantastic layout. Just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

theneon said...

A great combination of some great things -- love it. Who knew that mushrooms (toadstools) could be so beautiful?

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is brill Lorraine, I found this sketch quite hard to do. Love the colours and your images. Hazelxoxo

Anne said...

fabulous as usual Lorriane
Anne x

Jo Nevill said...

Fantastic ! Love the rainbows. Fantastic images too, love the fairy.

Huggles,

Jo x

Belz said...

I love this card and that paper is yum, am now so tempted and desperately trying to resist until pay day!!! xxx

Dena said...

Wow this is like the cutest thing I have every seen!! Can I copy? tee hee jk. I do love it though. The rainbow paper is so fun.
BTW my swirls on my project are basic grey stamps. Have a wonderful weekend Lorraine! Hugs, Dena

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love the image you used. Anesha :-)