Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Fabby Award :-) Edited



I have just received this beautiful award from Carly at Carlz Cardz :-) I am sure you have all visited her blog but if you haven't, you should ! She makes the most amazing creations ! She has a particularly fabby card on there today that she made for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-) Go and see it !! :-)
Thanks so much Carly :-) I really appreciate this and the lovely things you said about me !!! :-) I am SOOO looking forward to being your GD in a couple of weeks ! :-))

I now have to pass this on to a few of you ,,,, not sure how many. I find it difficult, if not impossible to pick a few people to pass these onto, I would hate to miss someone sooo I am passing this onto you all. please take this award with my love and blessing :-)
I really appreciate you all taking the time to visit me and leave your lovely comments and encouragement :-)

Hope you're all having a nice day crafting :-)

Lorraine x x

P.s I have just received this from Scoopy Sue too :-) Thanks so much darlin :-) x x x

p.p.s Joey gave me this award too !!! oohh thanks sooo much Joey ;-) I appreciate this so much x x x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww! :-) you may want to pop on over to Charisma this morning hunni :-)))) xxx

Sue said...

congratulations hun, erm you may like to pop over to me blog hun!!!! lol.sue.x