Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Creative Corner Love Challenge



Hi , I made this card for the OCC challenge which was to make a card for someone you love, so this is a valentine's card for my DH Ray :-) ( He doesn t usually get one so he's in for a shock ha ha ) I borrowed this stamp from a friend, cos i was asked to make an elephant card for someone and i din t have one, so i thought i would use it for this too, as it still had ink on it !!! Anyway , I know it's VERY red/gold , but I did want to give an 'Indian luxurious' feel to it.I don't like the red heart I plonked on and will remove that,,,
I would love you HONEST opinions about this card , even if you hate it please tell me I NEED to know ha ha

5 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

I LOVE all the gold details. Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing!

Crafting Queen said...

Cute image and I love the gold on the edges, stunning card. He will love it.

Dawn Easton said...

I love the colours you used and that image is sweet with the heart on his trunk!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love it, the gold and red are really lovely, The wee elephant isd so cute too, he will love it, Hazel xox

Konnie with a K said...

Awesome card! I cannot wait until I get the stamp!